MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (WBOY) – The Morgantown Submit Workplace held a job truthful to fill openings in Morgantown and the encompassing areas on Thursday.
A number of positions are instantly out there with beginning pay at $19.62 per hour. All candidates have to be 18 years previous and have availability to work holidays and weekends.
“We want individuals who will come to work and assist get the mail out for this group and all throughout West Virginia,” mentioned Doug Sayers, Postmaster of Reedsville.
The Morgantown Submit Workplace is primarily in search of 20 metropolis mail carriers and 20 rural mail carriers to rent, however all USPS places are hiring varied positions.
The open positions for the USPS are:
- Metropolis Service Assistant
- Tractor Trailer Operators
- Postal Help Worker (PSE) Gross sales & Companies
- PSE Mail Processing Clerks
- Mail Handler Assistants (MHAs)
- Rural Service Associates (RCAs)
- Assistant Rural Carriers (ARCs)
Sayer mentioned the postal service is in want of staff nationwide and also you don’t should journey out of state to get job with nice advantages.
“Jobs can be found in your group, you don’t should journey out of state you’ll be able to keep within the State of West Virginia and have a profession,” mentioned Sayers. “The roles that we’re hiring for can result in profession positions and it’s a lifelong job, it’s not a job by way of seasonal or work for a yr or two and discover one thing else; we wish to rent people for the following 30 years,”
A few of the advantages the USPS gives:
- Hourly wages paid bi-weekly
- 90.5 cents per mile when you use your individual car
- Paid go away on the charge of 1 hour each 20 hours labored
- Vacation pay for six holidays per yr
- Rapid eligibility for USPS Well being Profit Plan
- Dental and Vison Insurance coverage
- Well being Insurance coverage
- Versatile spending accounts
- Lengthy-term care insurance coverage
To use for a profession within the USPS and serve your group you could find it by clicking here.
For extra data, it’s also possible to name Doug Sayers at 681-433-9195 or e-mail at: [email protected]